Welcome To Ayu Health and Wellness
Ayu Health and Wellness is a South African company founded by Dr. Tamlyn Govender (B.A.M.S). The company has expertise in the field of Ayurvedic Medicine, Life Coaching and Mind-Body Healing. Ayu Health and Wellness is a private company registered with the South African Companies and Intellectual Property Registration Office (CIPRO).
Why Choose Us
Ayurvedic Medicine is an Ancient system of healing that utilizes a holistic approach. Ayurveda is commonly known as the “Science of Life”, it is based on a Vedic system of principles, practices and philosophies that assist in maintaining a healthy and balanced state of body, mind and spirit.
- At Ayu Health and Wellness we provide an authentic Ayurvedic experience with expert advice and attention to our patients.
- Each patient is treated as a whole along with specialized Ayurvedic treatments, nutritive support, and prescription of herbs, herbo-minerals and yogic techniques.
- The spotlight is always on our patient’s health and well-being.
- We get to the root of the problem in our in-depth consultations as we recognize the accompanying symptoms and Ayurvedic pathogenesis of disease.
- We strive to maintain high standards of service excellence.
- Ayu Health Wellness also aims to educate, inspire and assist our patients in understanding exactly how to heal themselves using a purely natural approach.
At Ayu Health and Wellness we also incorporate an exclusive approach of life coaching along with our treatments, thus providing a complete change in a patient’s outlook to his or her physical, mental, social, economic and emotional well-being.
- We help enrich our client’s life by accelerating them toward their desired goals and objectives, at a steady pace.
- We endeavour to propel our clients to live their best life by creating clear pathways to achieve their desires. We help our clients to better understand themselves by analysing their individuality, routines and comfort-zones. Our company operates on the moral values of trust, openness, integrity, authenticity, honesty and confidentiality.
- We assist the clients in seeing things from different perspectives to come to a co-creative solution.
- We steer the client to form a vision of where they want to be in their life and become the catalyst for change.
- We enable the client to form strategies so that a detailed action plan can assist the client in achieving their vision in our unique life coaching sessions.
Far far away, behind the word mountains.
Meet Our Specialist
Her Ayurvedic practice is located in Pretoria, where she offers a wide range of treatments including Panchakarma, a well-known group of therapies used for treating complicated illnesses which are resistant to regular treatment protocols. She also incorporates yogic practices in her treatments, in order to speed up recovery and improve overall health.